Plum Creek Park
The 205-acre park was established in 1969, featuring Lake Laura, hiking,
camping, Frisbee Disc course, and new playground equipment.
Thousands of trees have been planted to enhance this delightful park.
- 70 Campsites nestled in private
- Reservations taken for camping in June, July, and
- $20.00 Tent $25.00
Electric $27.50 Water & Electric
- Prices include a $5 per site
non-refundable reservation fee
- 2 night minimum stay.
- Cancellations accepted 14 days prior
to Reservation Date.
- For Reservations call 888-528-7268
- Please refer to
- Firewood available for campers
- Hiking path around Lake Laura
- Nine-hole Frisbee Disc Course
- New playground equipment
- Two bathhouses, lakeside gazebo
- Abundant wildlife and birding
- Shelter house, picnic tables
- Softball fields, playground equipment
- Sand volleyball courts
- Hiking path along Plum Creek
- Walking tour "When the Prairie
Whispers", highlighting 23 tree
varieties. Booklets available at the
Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum.